[KFCF Friends] KFCF Elections -- DEADLINE APPROACHING

subs at mail.kfcf.org subs at mail.kfcf.org
Mon Oct 11 17:05:16 PDT 2004

Hi all,
It's time for that OTHER election in November, too! That is, for the
Fresno Free College Foundation board of directors (ie, the governing
board of KFCF 88.1 FM). As a reminder since the initial announcement,
nominations are now being accepted and the deadline to receive materials
at the FFCF/KFCF offices is FRIDAY. As in, well, FRIDAY. There are four
seats up for grabs, and I encourage anyone and everyone with a love for
KFCF and willingness to work on its behalf to apply. A large and diverse
candidate pool is the goal, so please consider running and feel free to
forward this message to your other mailing lists. To ease the process,
I'm attaching a call for candidate statements and questionnaire in Word
format, and I"m including it in text below for your cutting and pasting
convenience. Please email your statements to office at kfcf.org ...that's
office (close space) @ (close space) kfcf.org. or snail mail to: KFCF,
PO Box 4364, Fresno, CA 93744. They can also be dropped off manually at
the office at the SW corner of Pine and Wishon avenues in the Lovely
Tower District in Fresno, CA by midnight Friday.

For election procedures and calendar, please refer to
http://www.kfcf.org or call Vic at the office at 559-233-2221 for more
information.

Debbie Speer
Secretary, FFCF board of directors