[KFCF Friends] Re: Dig KFCF

subs-admin@kfcf.org subs-admin@kfcf.org
Fri Apr 12 15:15:00 2002

And just imagine me there, cheering you on.   Bill Mandel

--

My autobiography, SAYING NO TO POWER (Creative Arts, Berkeley, 1999),
was written for the general reader. However, if you teach in the social
sciences consider it for student reading. It is a history of how the
American
people fought to defend and expand its rights in my lifetime, employing
the form of the life story of one who was involved in most serious
movements: labor, student, peace with the USSR, civil rights South and
North, civil
liberties (I seriously damaged the Senate Internal Security Committee,
the McCarthy Committee, and the House Un-American Activities Committee
with spectacular testimonies that may be heard/seen on my website,
http://www.billmandel.net ), the RADIO OF DISSENT (37 YEARS ON
PACIFICA),
with very extensive information on its history) and the feminist
movement,
although I am male. The book  contains some fifty pages on my late wife,
Tanya, appearing appropriately throughout the book. They may be found in
the index under Mandel, Tanya. My activities began in 1927. I am 84. The
book
is available through all normal sources. If you want an autographed
copy,
send me $23 at 4466 View Pl., Apt. 106, Oakland, CA. 94611