[KFCF Friends] Special programming on the Middle East

subs-admin@kfcf.org subs-admin@kfcf.org
Wed Apr 17 01:17:02 2002

Just got this note in from Susan Stone at KPFA:

Hey...a heads' up on day-long programming we've cooked up for this coming
Thursday which will hopefully be of interest to you(we've lost our latest
program/traffic coordinator, so I'm running interference to see if dots can
be connected, and folks duly informed):

Thursday, April l8....7 am - 8 pm: Special Middle East Coverage
(live reports from the ground, history of crisis, calls to action)

7 - 9 Morning Show, co-hosted by Amelia Gonzalez and Pratap Chatterjee
9 - l0 Democracy Now on Middle East
l0 - noon Live Reports from Ramallah/Jenin
noon  - l pm Living Room with C.S. Soong
l - 3 pm Live Reports and history on crisis
3 - 3:30 Free Speech Radio News
3:30 - 4 pm Buried Alive: Nablus, by Susan Stone - stories from the rubble
4 -5 Hard Knock
5 - 6 Flashpoints
6 -7 News
7 - 8 Apex Express with Middle East crisis special
Rychard E Withers * Fresno CA