[KFCF Friends] Dig KFCF

subs-admin@kfcf.org subs-admin@kfcf.org
Fri Apr 12 13:17:40 2002

Dear KFCF Fans,

We know you dig KFCF, and now you have the chance to dig for KFCF and put in
some real sweat equity.  Work is progressing on several fronts toward the
new studio at the Tower District office and we can use your help digging a
hole in the ground for the tower to be placed adjacent to the building.  So
we're having a digging party on Saturday, April 20 beginning at 10 am ...
and hoping there is not too much hard pan.  Refreshments - liquids and
snacks - will be supplied to laborers. We will have some basic tools on hand
but if you have a favorite shovel feel free to bring it along.  With a bunch
of folks working, it shouldn't be too onerous a burden for any one
volunteer.  It doesn't need to get finished that day, but the deeper we get,
the faster we can complete this part of the project.  Come all day or stop
by for just a while - all efforts will be much appreciated.  You can
confirm, if you wish, by calling the office...or just show up.

Vic

Vic Bedoian
KFCF
(559)233-2221