[KFCF Friends] Amy Goodman in Fresno

KFCF Subscribers & Friends list subs at mail.kfcf.org
Fri Mar 7 11:28:16 PST 2008

Dear KFCF Friends,

I am happy to announce that Amy Goodman is coming to Fresno on Tuesday,
April 29, 2008.  Amy will be here with her brother David Goodman to talk
about their new book, Standing Up to the Madness:  Ordinary Heroes in
Extraordinary Times, which is coming out in early April and will be
available at the event.  Not only will you be able to experience a moving
and inspirational presentation by Amy, you will be able to get your book
signed.  The event will take place in the new, green Unitarian Universalist
Church located at Chestnut and Alluvial avenues.  More details are
forthcoming but we just wanted to give you an early notice to save the date.

Cheers,
Vic Bedoian