[KFCF Friends] Amy Goodman in Fresno

KFCF Subscribers & Friends list subs at mail.kfcf.org
Fri Mar 7 11:18:34 PST 2008

Announcement to KFCF Friends from Vic Bedoian:

I am happy to announce that Amy Goodman is returning to Fresno on April 29,
2008.  Amy will be here with her brother David Goodman to talk about their
new book, Standing Up to the Madness:  Ordinary Heroes in Extraordinary
Times which will be coming out in early April.  We will have plenty of books
for sale there for Amy and David to sign.  The event is to take place at the
new, green Unitarian Church located at Alluvial and Chestnut Avenues in
Clovis.  The rest of the details are to be worked out.  We just wanted to
bring you the good news early.  It's an event you won't want to miss.

Save the Date!