[KFCF Friends] KFCF Education special - tonight 8 PM

KFCF Subscribers & Friends list subs at mail.kfcf.org
Mon Jun 25 15:59:38 PDT 2007

Education is in crises.
Tonight I will be on the Air on KFCF 88.1 FM on the dial from 8PM to
10PM, if you are interested please email the information out to others.
Education is in trouble and we want you to call in and have a
conversation on our crises in Education (559-233-2221) or
(559-266-8888). Our children are stuck in a George Orwell 1984 Society
whose corporate leadership wants children to learn how to perform as
automatons in a Darwinian structure. Jeffersonian Democracy is all but
gone in the Education System.

I will be talking to the members of the West Fresno School District. We
will also talk about the right wing corporate philosophy trying to
manipulate our education system. In the Fresno Unified School District
the kids are being used as canon fodder for the political aspirations of
Pete Mehas, the local poster boy for the Corporate Conservatives who
want to turn our school system into a system that creates good little
drones out of our Children for the Corporate State. As many of you know
our education system is in trouble and the right wing media and
Political leadership wants control

The need to develop an education system that can focus on the childrens
needs and not corporate America is an important battle.

Please listen and call in.
Marc Scalzo
KFCF