[KFCF Friends] Amy's Op-Ed

KFCF Subscribers & Friends list subs at mail.kfcf.org
Tue Feb 6 16:56:27 PST 2007

This is a great idea, but during Peace Fresno's campaign to get Amy Goodman's syndicated
articles written in
the Bee, Jim asked me if I was writing as a part of a campaign because he got a bunch of
letters all at once.  I
said that I was and he seemed to discount such a campaign as manufactured rather than a
genuine outpouring
of concerned people.

So may I suggest that you put a day in the next couple of weeks on your calendar when you
write so that the
paper sees there is a need.

Glenn DeVoogd
Coordinator of Reading Programs