[KFCF Friends] Larry Bensky in Fresno

KFCF Subscribers & Friends list subs at mail.kfcf.org
Tue Apr 10 17:08:32 PDT 2007

To:  KFCF Friends

Re:  Bensky Bye-Bye

Our esteemed and inimitable colleague Larry Bensky is coming to Fresno to do
one last Sunday Salon from the KFCF studio on Sunday April 22.  The program
will focus on Valley issues and people, so we hope you tune in from 9 to 11
am.  It is only fitting that we give Larry an appropriate send-off after the
show.  Friends of KFCF are welcome to come by our Tower District studio to
say good bye to one of the great radio journalists of our time and certainly
a great friend to KFCF.   The send off reception will commence at 11:30 am,
after the conclusion of the program.  There will be some refreshments
available along with good company, and the reception is free of charge.
KFCF's studio is located at 1449 N. Wishon Avenue at the southwest corner of
Pine Street.  There is plenty of street parking in the vicinity.  Stop by
KFCF on Earth Day and say farewell to Larry.