[KFCF Friends] Meet KPFA's Manager

subs at mail.kfcf.org subs at mail.kfcf.org
Fri Mar 11 11:55:30 PST 2005

KFCF Friends,

Come meet Roy Campanella, the new General Manager at KPFA, at a reception
hosted by KFCF this Saturday March 12 from Noon to 2 pm at the Full Circle
Brewpub located at 620 F Street in Fresno's Chinatown district.  We will
provide refreshments and there will be a variety of homemade ale and wine,
and root beer available from the bar.   The event is free.

Also, apologies for our off air problems in recent days.   We have been
having recurring problems with our transmitter due to the storm damage that
took place in early January.  Bear with us.