[KFCF Friends] AntiWar Rally - West Coast Broadcast Info

subs-admin@kfcf.org subs-admin@kfcf.org
Thu Jan 16 17:03:02 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0180_01C2BD81.09E57A20

KFCF will be carrying the antiwar rallies from Washington DC and San =
Francisco this Saturday Jan 18,2003.

An earlier message detailed the lineup for the Washington DC rally, =
which will run from 8 AM to 1 PM.
At 1 PM we will cover the rally in SF...here is the rundown on that part =
of the broadcast:
>Pacifica National coverage of the West Coast  Rally in San Francisco on =
January 18th will begin at 1:00pm and will be anchored by Dennis =
Bernstein, Host of Flashpoints, a news magazine heard daily on Pacifica =
stations KPFA in the San Francisco Bay Area and on KPFT in Houston. =
Co-hosting with Dennis Bernstein will be KPFA's Hard Knock Radio's Anita =
Johnson, noted Middle East scholar and KPFA producer, Hatem Bazian. =
Miguel Molina of La Onda Radio on KPFA, Nick Alexander, news producer =
and People of Color Coalition will be the event's onstage MC.

West Coast Rally Speakers will include:
>-Congresswomen Barbara Lee(the only member of     Congress to vote =
against the Iraq pro-war     resolution)
>-Noted American Indian activist and singer     Floyd "Red Crow" =
Westerman
>Anuradha Mittal, Food-First Co-director
>-Congressman Woman Lyn Woolsey
>-Singer Joan Baez
>-Vietnam vet and Medal of Honor Winner Charlie Litkey
>-Amy Brennerman of the "Judging Amy Show"
>-Dick BecKer of the International Action Coalition

------=_NextPart_000_0180_01C2BD81.09E57A20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>KFCF will be carrying the antiwar =
rallies from=20
Washington DC and San Francisco this Saturday Jan 18,2003.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>An earlier message detailed the lineup =
for the=20
Washington DC rally, which will run from 8 AM to 1 PM.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>At 1 PM we will cover the rally in =
SF...here is the=20
rundown on that part of the broadcast:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&gt;Pacifica National coverage of the West Coast&nbsp; Rally in San =

Francisco on January 18th will begin at 1:00pm and will be anchored by =
Dennis=20
Bernstein, Host of Flashpoints, a news magazine heard daily on Pacifica =
stations=20
KPFA in the San Francisco Bay Area and on KPFT in Houston. Co-hosting =
with=20
Dennis Bernstein will be KPFA's Hard Knock Radio's Anita Johnson, noted =
Middle=20
East scholar and KPFA producer, Hatem Bazian. Miguel Molina of La Onda =
Radio on=20
KPFA, Nick Alexander, news producer and People of Color Coalition will =
be the=20
event's onstage MC.<BR><BR>West Coast Rally Speakers will=20
include:<BR>&gt;-Congresswomen Barbara Lee(the only member=20
of&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Congress to vote against the Iraq=20
pro-war&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; resolution)<BR>&gt;-Noted American =
Indian=20
activist and singer&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Floyd "Red Crow"=20
Westerman<BR>&gt;Anuradha Mittal, Food-First =
Co-director<BR>&gt;-Congressman=20
Woman Lyn Woolsey<BR>&gt;-Singer Joan Baez<BR>&gt;-Vietnam vet and Medal =
of=20
Honor Winner&nbsp;Charlie Litkey<BR>&gt;-Amy Brennerman of the "Judging =
Amy=20
Show"<BR>&gt;-Dick BecKer of the International Action=20
Coalition<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0180_01C2BD81.09E57A20--