[KFCF Friends] Visit KFCF at the Harvest Festival

subs-admin@kfcf.org subs-admin@kfcf.org
Fri Oct 12 22:25:01 2001

------=_NextPart_000_07B7_01C1536C.59FADA30

Dear Folks,

The annual Inter-Mountain Nursery Harvest Festival is being held this =
weekend, October 13 and 14 on the shores of Big Sandy Creek near =
Prather. It's On Hwy 168 just before the Auberry Turnoff. 30433 N =
Auberry Road. Their # is 559-855-3113.

It is a wonderful event that includes music, food and exhibits by =
community groups. KFCF will have a booth at the festival and we will =
sell T-Shirts and bumper stickers, hand out our newsletter and flyers =
about our upcoming events and our organization, and chat with folks who =
attend the festival.=20

We also plan to do some on-air announcements from the site and maybe =
even broadcast some of the live music on Saturday afternoon.  The hours =
of the festival are Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm and Sunday from 10 am to =
4 pm.

We look forward to seeing many of our subscribers and friends there.

The KFCF Staff

------=_NextPart_000_07B7_01C1536C.59FADA30

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Dear Folks,<BR><BR>The annual Inter-Mountain Nursery Harvest =
Festival is=20
being held this weekend, October 13 and 14 on the shores of Big Sandy =
Creek near=20
Prather. It's On Hwy 168 just before the Auberry Turnoff. 30433 N =
Auberry Road.=20
Their # is 559-855-3113.</DIV>
<DIV><BR>It is a wonderful event that includes music, food and exhibits =
by=20
community groups. KFCF will have a booth at the festival and&nbsp;we =
will sell=20
T-Shirts and bumper stickers, hand out our newsletter and flyers about =
our=20
upcoming events and our organization, and&nbsp;chat with&nbsp;folks who =
attend=20
the festival.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We also plan to do some on-air announcements from the site and =
maybe even=20
broadcast some of the live music on Saturday afternoon.&nbsp; The hours =
of the=20
festival are Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 4 =
pm.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We look forward to seeing many of our =
subscribers=20
and friends there.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The KFCF =
Staff</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_07B7_01C1536C.59FADA30--