[KFCF Friends] KFCF/KPFA Problems

subs-admin@kfcf.org subs-admin@kfcf.org
Tue Aug 28 15:39:01 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C13012.533B14D0

We had some problems with the satellite feed this morning from KPFA to KFCF
when an attempt was made to update the equipment. We have restored service
using the old equipment.

Starting tomorrow at 6 AM KFCF will be airing an additional broadcast of
Democracy Now. This will continue for the foreseeable future.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C13012.533B14D0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>KFCF/KPFA Problems</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">We had some problems with the =
satellite feed this morning from KPFA to KFCF when an attempt was made =
to update the equipment. We have restored service using the old =
equipment.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Starting tomorrow at 6 AM KFCF will be =
airing an additional broadcast of Democracy Now. This will continue for =
the foreseeable future.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C13012.533B14D0--