[KFCF Friends] Three important reminders

KFCF Subscribers & Friends list subs at mail.kfcf.org
Tue Dec 9 20:03:10 PST 2008

1.) The extended deadline for the Fresno Free College Foundation (The Board
that runs KFCF) election ballots to be returned is December 15th. If you
have received a ballot and haven't returned it, please do so. We are
required to have 20% of the ballots returned to have a quorum. We need about
another 75 ballots returned to meet quorum. So, if you haven't returned your
ballots please get them in the mail, or drop them by the office ASAP.

2.) We're getting a lot of interesting responses in the KFCF Listener
Survey. If you haven't taken the survey, you can find it at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=cnqQiDZIaNW9tH1bWoNnaQ_3d_3d . Or
click on the link on the KFF web page.

3.) Got something to say that you think the world should hear?  Got
something to say to KFCF and the Valley? Praise, jeers, a political
diatribe. or a shout out to your fellow comrades? Call the KFCF Free Speech
Comment Line at  (559) 2-RANTS-8   [that's (559)-272-6878 for those whose
phones are alphabetically impaired]. Comments may be used on the air. Keep
your diatribe to 30 seconds or less for  the best chance of being used in a
KFCF Free Speech promo. Let's have some fun!

And thanks for listening and supporting KFCF.