[KFCF Friends] Help Grow KFCF!

KFCF Subscribers & Friends list subs at mail.kfcf.org
Tue Mar 13 14:50:27 PST 2007

Call to Subscribers:

You are what keeps KFCF on the air, but the more people that listen
and subscribe, the stronger we are and the more we can do. YOU CAN
HELP GROW this crucial alternative to corporate media. Please look
over this list of some of the things we need your help with, and let
us know if you are willing to become more "radio-active:"

1. Do you know of local businesses, schools or other gathering
places in your community where we could leave KFCF program schedules
and flyers to inform your neighbors and colleagues about KFCF/KPFA
programs and special events? You could be our local distributors to
get these materials out and to keep them replenished.

2. Do you have time to help staff a KFCF table at local community
events, or do you know of events in your communities where KFCF can
have an information table? We really want to get the word out about
KFCF to those groups and individuals in our listening area who may
not have heard of the station before.

3. Would you be willing to work with a KFCF board member to host a
small fundraising event in your home or community center where your
friends and neighbors could meet and greet local on-air
personalities, or we could air some of the important documentaries
you can hear about on KPFA?

4. Would you be willing to donate an item to a KFCF fundraising
raffle or auction, or to take out an ad in our annual banquet program
to advertise your business or organization to other listeners?

5. Do you have ideas for fundraising or outreach that you can share
with our Outreach and Fundraising Committees?

If you can help with any of these things, please call Sue Kern at
877-5800 or e-mail Vickie Fouts at  <mailto:socialjustice at sti.net>
socialjustice at sti.net.  Thanks for helping to spread the word!