[KFCF Friends] FW: KPFA: Special Volunteer Issue, Mini Fund Drive Starts July 31!

KFCF Subscribers & Friends list subs at mail.kfcf.org
Fri Jul 27 11:13:59 PDT 2007

Greetings KFCF Friends:

Many of you remember the wonderful "Folio", the printed program guide that
KPFA used to publish.  Those days are gone but now the KPFA folks are
producing an email version to let you know more about upcoming programs,
community events and station news.  I just wanted to introduce you to this
21st century newsletter for your information.  If you want to keep receiving
it, simply click on the appropriate link below and follow the instructions.
There is a lot of information here even though the format may seem a little
formidable.  Just click on the links to find the information you need.
Thanks for your support.

Cheers,
Vic Bedoian