[KFCF Friends] KFCF Banquet Poster 2007.pdf - Adobe Reader

KFCF Subscribers & Friends list subs at mail.kfcf.org
Wed Aug 29 17:26:05 PDT 2007

Hi Folks,

This is just a reminder to get your tickets and tell your friends about the
2007 FFCF Annual Banquet.  It will be a memorable evening featuring original
music from the Armen Nalbandian Trio, a silent auction for works by local
artists, authors and musicians, a raffle for books and CD's, our Free Speech
Award, and a great speech by one of America's most perceptive journalists,
Norman Solomon.  Also we will be selling copies of his book and DVD's of the
film, War Made Easy:  How Presidents and Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death,
which Norman would be happy to autograph.  Of course there will be the
lovely cuisine prepared by Love & Garlic.

** You can also take out an ad in our banquet program if you have a message
for the community or a business to promote.  The deadline for ad copy is
Thursday, August 30th.  Call the office at 559-233-2221 for details.

Cheers,
Vic Bedoian