[KFCF Friends] KFCF Banquet Poster 2007.pdf - Adobe Reader

KFCF Subscribers & Friends list subs at mail.kfcf.org
Mon Aug 13 12:33:49 PDT 2007

Greetings KFCF Friends,

Attached is a flyer for the FFCF Annual Banquet.  We have a very exciting
program this year that you won't want to miss.  Tickets are available
through the office or at The Movies video shop located at 1435 N. Van Ness
in Fresno.  This year we have speaker only seating option for a very
affordable price.  Remember, if you can't make it to the banquet but still
want to participate and support us, you can take out an ad in our banquet
program, with prices starting at $40 for the business card size.  Another
feature this year is a silent auction of various works of art, services and
more.  Donations of items for auction are also welcome.  For more
information about  the banquet, the silent auction, or an ad in the program,
please call our office at 559-233-2221.

Thanks,
Vic Bedoian