[KFCF Friends] A request for your help and info on upcoming Convention coverage

subs at mail.kfcf.org subs at mail.kfcf.org
Wed Jun 30 08:50:10 PDT 2004

Pacifica Radio will be providing extensive coverage of the Democratic
and Republican National conventions from an alternative viewpoint.
All times Pacific, subject to change/
Boston Social Forum  7/23/04: 4pm - 6pm 7/24/04: 7am - 9 AM 7/25/04: 9
AM - 11 AM  Sunday Salon w/ Larry Bensky

Boston Democratic National Convention
7/26/04: 6:30 - 9:00pm 7/27/04: 6:30 - 9:00pm           7/28/04: 6:30 -
9:00pm 7/29/04: 6:30 - 9:00pm

NYC Not In Our Name Demonstration
8/29/o4  - Demonstration times to be announced, probably 11am - 5pm

NYC GOP Convention
8/30/04 6:30 - 9pm
8/31/04 6:30 - 9pm
9/1/04  6:30 - 9pm
9/2/04  6:30 - 9pm
Also Pacifica's Flashpoints will be doing their show from the
convention, 8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacific
for 1 hour of convention coverage.
Also times for Democracy Now's coverage to be determined..
And if we may indulge you
KFCF/The Fresno Free College Foundation is working on our Annual Banquet
this fall.  We would guess that attendance would be between 150 and 300
people.
We are looking for ideas for locations/catering, etc.
Do you have any recommendations or suggestions in the Fresno area?
We need a place that has adequate facilities,  and  enough sound
isolation that we would not bother or be bothered by other groups if the
facility  hosts multiple groups at once.
Please send your comments to : office at kfcf.org   by July 4th.

Thanks in advance for your comments.