[KFCF Friends] IMPORTANT -- FFCF ELECTION INFO

subs-admin@kfcf.org subs-admin@kfcf.org
Tue Nov 5 22:57:01 2002

--Boundary_(ID_X1SXkiptcekX2Yk6rUKN9w)

Please note: the first meet-the-candidates meeting is WEDNESDAY night
(tonight or tomorrow, depending on when you read this). Please see below
for times and locations..

Also, candidate questionnaires and responses are now posted at the
http://www.KFCF.org Web site.

Please be sure to read all of the FFCF candidates' responses, consider
them carefully and get your questions ready to ask the candidates in
person.  Given tonight's election results, I hope I don't have to stress
too much the importance of the term "participation" as it applies to
"participatory democracy." On behalf of all the candidates, we hope to
see you all at the forums.

*Two community gatherings have been scheduled for interested people can
meet and hear from the candidates. . .

FFCF Board Candidates Meeting in Fresno
Wednesday, November 6 at 7 pm
First Congregational Church of Fresno (Red Church)
2131 N. Van Ness Blvd.

FFCF Board Candidates Meeting in Visalia
Tuesday, November 12 at 7 pm
The Creative Center 606 N. Bridge St

--Boundary_(ID_X1SXkiptcekX2Yk6rUKN9w)

<head>
</head>
Please note: the first meet-the-candidates meeting is WEDNESDAY night (tonight
or tomorrow, depending on when you read this). Please see below for times
and locations..<br>
Also, candidate questionnaires and responses are now posted at the <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.KFCF.org">http://www.KFCF.org</a>
Web site. <br>
Please be sure to read all of the FFCF candidates' responses, consider them
carefully and get your questions ready to ask the candidates in person.&nbsp;
Given tonight's election results, I hope I don't have to stress too much
the importance of the term "participation" as it applies to "participatory
democracy." On behalf of all the candidates, we hope to see you all at the
forums.<br>
*Two community gatherings have been scheduled for interested people can meet
and hear from the candidates. . .&nbsp;</span></font>
FFCF Board Candidates Meeting in Fresno</b><br>
 Wednesday, November 6 at 7 pm<br>
 First Congregational Church of Fresno (Red Church)<br>
 2131 N. Van Ness Blvd.<br>
 Tuesday, November 12 at 7 pm&nbsp;<br>

--Boundary_(ID_X1SXkiptcekX2Yk6rUKN9w)--