[KFCF Friends] Earthsongs to return to KFCF

subs-admin@kfcf.org subs-admin@kfcf.org
Thu Jun 27 12:44:01 2002

We just got this note from Gregg McVicar:

Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:10:14 -0800

Friends,

We're happy to let you know that Earthsongs: Modern Music from Native
America will be moving to a great new timeslot on KPFA -- Sundays at 5pm.
The new schedule kicks-in on August 4th.

This move has been in the works for a long time and finally received the
blessing of the KPFA Program Council -- thanks in large part to the support
of KFCF/Fresno which simulcasts KPFA during that time.  Once again KFCF
will bring Earthsongs to listeners throughout Central California and the
Sierra Foothills.  Also, moving to 5pm will put us in front of the largest
audience ever -- with the best placement of all of our 40 stations.  We see
this as a sign of more good things to come for Earthsongs.

We hope you'll be listening!

Best,

Gregg McVicar
Host/Producer