[KFCF Friends] "Dead" O' Winter Party

subs-admin@kfcf.org subs-admin@kfcf.org
Thu Jan 3 20:22:01 2002

------=_NextPart_000_04C3_01C19494.49D34DE0

Hi folks,

Remember the KFCF Summer Heat Wave party at Club Fred?  Ready for =
another one?  It's a little late for summer, but the time's right for a =
Dead Of Winter celebration!  So in keeping with the theme, KFCF has =
lined up "Dead to the World" host David Gans to headline a benefit on =
Sunday, January 27, at Club Fred - 1426 N. Van Ness Ave. (between Olive =
and McKinley Aves. in Fresno's Tower District).

David has graciously offered to re-form his "garage band," The Reptiles, =
for the gig and promises to bring plenty of goodies  including Grateful =
Dead swag like T-shirts and CDs for purchase.  David wants to play a =
full-on jam from 5 - 9 p.m., though most likely we'll bring in some =
local musicians so we can start the festivities around 3 p.m.  Of =
course, a marathon party like this calls for food, so there will be =
pizza and other yummy edibles for sustenance.

I'll post more details as they're confirmed.

Tickets will be $15 in advance, $20 at the door. Advance tickets will be =
available starting next week. Ticket locations will be announced, but =
will be available by phone from KFCF at (559)233-2221.  No one will be =
turned away for lack of funds.  Proceeds will benefit KFCF and the =
Fresno Free College Foundation.  Many, many thanks to David Gans as well =
as Fred
Martinez at Club Fred for being such great supporters of KFCF and Free =
Speech, community radio!

Hope to see you there!

David Gans website:
http://www.trufun.com/

Club Fred website
http://www.clubfredfresno.com/

KFCF
http://www.kfcf.org

-Deb

------=_NextPart_000_04C3_01C19494.49D34DE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi folks,<BR><BR>Remember the KFCF Summer Heat Wave party at Club=20
Fred?&nbsp; Ready for another one?&nbsp; It's a little late for summer, =
but the=20
time's right for a Dead Of Winter celebration!&nbsp; So in keeping with =
the=20
theme, KFCF has lined up "Dead to the World" host David Gans to headline =
a=20
benefit on Sunday, January 27, at Club Fred - 1426 N. Van Ness Ave. =
(between=20
Olive and McKinley Aves. in Fresno's Tower District).<BR><BR>David has=20
graciously offered to re-form his "garage band," The Reptiles, for the =
gig and=20
promises to bring plenty of goodies&nbsp; including Grateful Dead swag =
like=20
T-shirts and CDs for purchase.&nbsp; David wants to play a full-on jam =
from 5 -=20
9 p.m., though most likely we'll bring in some local musicians so we can =
start=20
the festivities around 3 p.m.&nbsp; Of course, a marathon party like =
this calls=20
for food, so there will be pizza and other yummy edibles for=20
sustenance.<BR><BR>I'll post more details as they're =
confirmed.<BR><BR>Tickets=20
will be $15 in advance, $20 at the door.&nbsp;Advance tickets will be =
available=20
starting next week. Ticket locations will be announced, but will be =
available by=20
phone from KFCF at (559)233-2221.&nbsp;&nbsp;No one will be turned away =
for lack=20
of funds.&nbsp; Proceeds will benefit KFCF and the Fresno Free College=20
Foundation.&nbsp; Many, many thanks to David Gans as well as =
Fred<BR>Martinez at=20
Club Fred for being such great supporters of KFCF and Free Speech, =
community=20
radio!<BR><BR>Hope to see you there!<BR><BR>David Gans website:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.trufun.com/">http://www.trufun.com/</A><BR><BR>Club =
Fred=20
website<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.clubfredfresno.com/">http://www.clubfredfresno.com/</A=