[KFCF Friends] Events Hotline

subs-admin@kfcf.org subs-admin@kfcf.org
Wed Sep 19 15:53:46 2001

Dear KFCF Friends,
Current national and international events have spawned numerous events,
meetings and discussions in all of our communities.  In the immediate Fresno
area, the Labor Community Alliance has a good handle on bringing
announcements to our collective attention, but we realize that events are
happening all over the Valley.  KFCF wants to know about events happening in
our entire signal area so that we can announce them in a timely manner.
Please feel free to send us information about public events, meetings and
discussions going on where you live.  We will do our best to get this
information on the air.  Send announcements to office@kfcf.org
Peace,
The KFCF Board of Directors and Staff

Vic Bedoian