[KFCF Friends] Programming update

subs-admin@kfcf.org subs-admin@kfcf.org
Fri Dec 14 10:24:01 2001

>From KPFA's Program Co-ordinator:

Greetings KFCF folks,

We are planning to fundraise until Wednesday, December19th 11:30pm.  So
far, here are the changes from regular programming.  On Monday, December
17th we'll plug in a special from 1-2pm.  Then on Tuesday, Layna Berman
& Your Own Health & Fitness will go for two hours (Exploration will be
pre-empted).
[KFCF editorial Note: It does not appear there will be an afternoon Board of
Supervisors meeting on the 18th. The morning agenda is short: consent
calendar and setting an election to fill Supervisor Deran Kolligian's seat.)

Also, we are working on the Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve &
New Years Day programming.  As soon as I have it settled I'll send you
the schedule.

Peace,

Asata